On 2 and September 3, 2021, Nerdook Productions and Digerati published the crime role-playing game The Magister for PC, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch. Via Steam, Gog, Microsoft Store and eShop, a launch discount of 14 or 15 percent is granted to the regular sales price of 12.49 euros or 14.99 euros. On Steam and Gog is also a free demo available for download.
In the game description it says: _ The Magister is a thriller-RPG being fought with cards. Build and make your individual deck to fight, or use ‘Tactical diplomacy’ to pacify those who in put the way. Collect instructions and discover motifs in examining the death of your predecessor and exposes the guilty offender. _
As the main features are mentioned:
- Right generated criminal case: a complete solution will not help you here! The events, notes, motives and the murderer change each other in each game. Only you can identify the guilty .
- Tactic, cards based on cards: your combat and negotiating skills are determined by the cards in your deck. Use a wide selection of cards like heart stopper, poison butt, bad joke and long conversation .
- Fired opponents for a peaceful output: Use tactical diplomacy as an alternative to fight and calm enemies with your entertainment cards to reduce their anger level to 0.
- When your Magister: Different Magisters have their own strengths and weaknesses. From the torn alcohol to the intelligent sleepless – any variation ensures another adventure .
- Recrutiers A human ally or furry companion: If necessary, a mercenary, spy or wise can be recruited to help with your investigation. You can also make friends with local cats or dogs, which are then in struggles to you .
- Decke a fascinating fantasy world: You have 14 days to explore Silverhurst and make you friends with the residents or intimidate them. But you do not stay much time to expose the killer.
Last Current Video: Term Trailer