UPDATE 216 has arrived for dahlia 2, and here is a list of all changes and fixes added to this patch. Payday 2 has just published a new update fixing and add some items to the game. The update is rather small, so do not expect greater changes. Update 216 has its share of performance improvements, so they will determine a positive change after implementation. Everything is new with Payday 2 Update 216.
Payday 2 Update 216 patches
The options’ menu has been added a button to override event music.
Outfits as day for success filtering is added under Inventory Requirements.
Weapon magic as day for filtering successes are added under Frauen.
Fixed a problem that used the same string for the Infamy menu and the Join Stinger menu.
A crash associated with shield units that fire their weapon when they die and after their shield was dropped.
Improved performance in checking equipped weapons relating to the damage caused.
- The light in the main menu has been updated.
- A visual problem with the outline of the Boardroom Chaos outfit has been fixed.
- A visual problem has been fixed in different raids, in which secured boot bags had a yellow outline.
- A problem has been resolved in which a selected throwing object returned to the selected PERK deck objects when starting the game.
- A small graphic problem has been fixed in the improved combined tactical vest when equipped by Ethan.
All in all, this update brought some performance improvements and visual corrections into the game. Now players can enjoy robberies with less visual disturbances and mistakes. In addition to these corrections, the developers have added some small content supplements to the game. Players can unlock new outfits and arms magic in this Christmas.
Payday 2 is now available for PC, PS4, Xbox One, Xbox Series S / X and Nintendo Switch. For more information about this patch, visit the Official Twitter page of Payday 2.
Leave a Reply