A new Call of Duty: Vanguard The update is available for PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One and Xbox series consoles along with patch notes that reveal and detail everything that does the update. In particular, the update has nerfed the shotguns. That said, it is not limited to this, there are other changes and corrections of weapons, as well as adjustments to the advantages and Kill streaks. Also, although the update focuses almost exclusively on multiplayer mode, there is also something for zombie players.
While Sledgehammer Games has provided everything that does the update, what has not done is to provide information about the file size for any platform. In other words, we have no information about how long it will take to download the update, but rather brief patch notes suggest that the size of the file is smaller.
Next, you can consult the official and complete patch notes of the update, courtesy of Sledgehammer Games:
- The distant shots now count when they are achieved through the damage at the time of Incendiary Round
- By obtaining a preview of Begun after unlocking challenges in multiplayer mode, the details of the challenge are no longer missing.
- The unwanted behavior was corrected with Buck and Slug, which turned out in which the players obtained shot bonuses in the head when shooting the extremities.
- Players with Fortified Perk are no longer immune to any fire damage, including Filament and Incendiary Grenade.
- Dachas of murders
- A problem was solved by which some players did not retain their Kill streaks between rounds.
- Users can no longer obtain infinite ammunition with an Exploit error Kill streak
Balance of weapons
- Chic etas.
- Double canyon akimbo shotgun
- Attached files
CDL recipes adjusted with the following:
- The game timer of the game is now 30 seconds
- FMJ removed from the restricted list
- Reappearance delay timer set in 3.5 seconds
- Suicide reappearance delay timer established in 4.5 seconds
- Incendiary grenades added to the restricted list
- Bombardment added to the restricted list
- All Kill streaks, except Artillery Strike and Cruise Missile, are restricted and can not be used in matched items.
- A issue was solved that could occasionally prevent the player’s artifact to work properly after using a self-revive.
- A issue was solved in which support weapons could provide infinite ammunition.
Call of Duty: Vanguard is available via PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series S and Xbox Series X.
Leave a Reply