An unknown force slowly turns the mushroom kingdom into origami, and Mario should save the situation. He will acquire all types of tools that will help him to accomplish this heroic feat, for example, various hammers and boots, but on the way of Mario there is one serious obstacle – his mortality. To fix this, a large number of Max Up Hearts are hidden all over the kingdom, although you first have to find them. Here All Max Up Heart locations in Paper Mario: The Origami King .
Table of contents
Where to find all Max Up Hearts
where to find all Max Up Hearts
Three types of Max Up Hearts: +20, +10 and +5 hearts are scattered throughout the Earth, which will increase Mario’s health by twenty, ten and five units, respectively. In total, 14 hearts can be found, and their location is as follows:
Temple of the Earth Vellmental *
* Having reached a giant rolling stone, let him safely go over you, leaving one of the recesses in the st1. The stone will fall into the gap at the end of the journey, creating a bridge along which you can get to this heart.
Studios of shoguna
* Give the princess a bone found next to a pair of dry bones to get this heart from a chain champ in this area.
* Rise to the upper deck of the ship and open the chest to the left of the chimney to get this heart.
* Heart island
* Use Mario hammer on the bushes to find the buttons, then press the left and right buttons to make a folded toad. From there, press the button in front of the toad statue to open the bridge leading to the folded toad, then hit it to get this heart.
Mushroom city *
* While at the SHROOM CITY hotel, turn off the fountain in the hotel pool. From there, talk with Snifit, which seems to stand on some pizza to find a toad and get this heart.
Temple of mushrooms
* While in the temple of mushrooms, use faceless toads to open the coffin with the emblem of the heart to get this heart. As an alternative, returning to this room after stripping the temple will lead to an automatic opening of all coffins.
* Go to the right side of the area and click on a blue umbrella to release green Snifit. This heart can be bought from Snifit for 10,000 coins.
* Spring of the rainbow
* Being inside the source, follow the fragile stalagmit located above the geyser on the ground. Break the stalagmit to close the geyser, as a result of which the nearest platform will rise higher than it was possible earlier. Climb on the platform to the destroyed wall, then follow the recently open path to find two more stalagmites. Break them to connect more geysers, allowing the platform to rise high enough so that you can get this heart.
Autumn mountain *
* Going through the plains of tall grass, go to the left side of the field to find a small hole hidden in the grass. Spray into the pit to find a toad and get this heart.
Vellmental of water
* Having gained access to the right side of the main room of the temple, go down the floor below and hit the window on the back wall to knock down the toad and get this heart.
Studios of shoguna
* This heart can be obtained by solving a riddle in the house of riddles.
scorched sandpaper *
* Go to the southwestern part of the desert and dig in the center of the Ring Ring to find a wrinkled heart. From there, throw it into the lake found in a whispering forest to return it to normal and get this heart.
* Swim in the southeastern part of the Great Sea and place your boat in the center of the star icon on the map, then dive down to find a canned heart. From there, return to Friendship Square on Autumn Mountain so that Kostostyna Gumba opens the bank and gets this heart.
Ice Vellment Mountain
* After winning the first Sledge Bro found here, use a magic circle to go down a new open path. From there, return to the entrance to the room and jump over the icicle in the left side of the room to get this heart.
Looking for more interesting Paper Mario content? Be sure to check how to make 100% paper Mario Origami King here in Pro Game Guides.