Genshin Impact confirmed that version 2.7 will be postponed for an indefinite period, as a result of which the players will have little new content until a new update is released. If you do not know what to do in Tayvat at this arid time, these are several options that will help you get achievements, primo, materials and much more.
- Play current and upcoming events, including wonderful goods and spices from the West.
- Follow daily instructions.
Spend the resin on the domains of artifacts, domains of materials for weapons and weekly battles with bosses.
Explore the abyss and underground mines.
- Get a 100 percent study of areas that you have not yet passed. Use gadgets, such as treasure compasses, to help you find the last few chests and fences in each region.
- Complete history, archont and local tasks.
- Go through all Hangout routes.
- Complete the tasks of the combat pass.
- Go fishing.
- Create new characters.
- Try new teams.
- Win ordinary enemies to grow materials.
* Try new recipes.
* Take a picture of Tayvat.
* Farm materials for characters and weapons that you plan to use in the future.
* Get all the stars in Spiral Abyss.
* Play Serenitea Pot games in cooperative mode.
* Try to get combat achievements.
* Look for hidden quests and research goals.
Although Genshin Impact has not yet released a temporary scale for version 2.7, in the game there is still a lot to do. Now is the right time to become a refinement and look in every secluded corner what you missed! If you plan to take a break and recharge to a new update, do not forget to regularly enter the system, since Genshin Impact pays compensation each Wednesday from May 11, 2022, until version 2.7 comes out.
Check out our Genshin Impact guide: all the characters are on the list of age, from the youngest to the oldest, to learn more about your favorite characters.