February has left us with a few Pokémon Go events, including one that will take place during the next days called Preparatory to Go Tour: Poké Balls . As everyone else is accompanied by a series of special missions and bonuses, so we invite you to read the following guide to discover what they are.
- All missions, rewards and bonuses of the preparatory event to Go Tour: Poké Balls
- More Pokémon GO guides
All missions, rewards and bonuses of the preparatory event to Go Tour: Poké Balls
Until next February 25 will be active this new temporary event in which when spinning the Poképaradas or Gyms you will have the probability of receiving certain special field research tasks . The requirements to carry them out are very simple and will serve you to scare a few Poké Balls.
Without a doubt it is something that will come very well to prepare for the Tour de Pokémon Go: Johto that will take place on February 26, to capture a lot of Pokémon from the Johto region. Also, thanks to this new event you can evolve a HISUI Voltorb on an electrode of Hisui , something that was not possible so far.
Along with all this will remain active a special bonus that will make you your partners Pokémon bring you objects more frequently than normal , so do not hesitate to get them out of the Poké Ball from time to time to check what a gift they bring under the arm. As for previously mentioned missions, these are the ones that may leave these days:
Capture 2 voltorb.
Poké Ball X3.
Make 3 great releases
Super Ball X5.
Make 3 good shoots with curved ball followed
Berry Pinia X3.
Make 5 good releases
Poké Ball X5.
Finally, if you are from those who like to modify the appearance of your avatar, give you a tour of the internal store of the game, because for 400 coins you can acquire the Boliface set , which will allow you to dress as the peculiar character of the Liga Pokémon of Galar of the Editions Pokémon sword and shield.
More Pokémon GO guides
- Pokémon Guide: How to capture Meltan in Pokémon Go and Pokémon: Let’s Go Pikachu and Let’s Go Eebee
- The best Pokémon Go tricks to fight in gyms
- Pokémon Go: How to send Pokémon to Pokémon Home and Pokémon sword and shield
- Pokémon GO: All types of bait modules, how to get them and what they serve
- Pokémon GO: List with all Pokémon that give more stellar powders when capturing them
- Pokémon Go: How much it costs to use the GO transfer and list with the Pokémon intransferable to Pokémon Home
- Pokémon GO: All the requirements and tasks to rise from level 40 to 50